Strategic Aims and priorities
Our five key drivers are:
- Absolute focus on the key levers for improvement
- Clear and simple accountability
- Transparent and honest feedback
- Partnership synergy
- We continue to deliver, monitor and improve on quality first teaching, curriculum design and assessment
- We have identified areas for specific focus at individual schools and we have an action plan for each of these areas
Growth and structure
- We are seeking to grow our MAT as set out in our invitation document. We are a strong Primary MAT and a sponsor MAT. We aim to consist of a mixture of sponsored, free and good schools joining us. We have a plan and staffing structure set out for this growth.
- Schools Direct candidates, NQT’s, accomplished and expert teachers, middle leaders, senior leaders, Headteachers and all other staff have an entitlement to bespoke professional development and training at the GLA
- We have a central finance team and site specific staff. We have created additional capacity to allow for growth and site specific function. This includes the development of a specific HR administrator. This capacity will facilitate growth. We expect to be able to take on additional functions such as payroll in the future.
- We will continue our offer of ITT, CPD and School to School support. This may be enhanced through the review of our relationship with Odyssey Teaching School Alliance.
Article of Association Objects
- We will continue to focus on our objects as set in our articles of association, ensuring we provide a broad and balanced curriculum and after school activities. We continue to focus on raising standards for our pupils and ensuring financial probity and best value for money.
- We continue to pursue outstanding outcomes for all, as set out in our MAT vision statement